ACN Window Cleaning Case Study
ACN is the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy, and essential services for homes and businesses. ACN World Headquarters, located in Concord, NC, occupies a 116,308-square-foot office space comprised mainly of windows.
The Director of Maintenance at ACN has been trying to manage the upkeep of the building. The ACN headquarters office is a five-story, Class B building that typically uses contractors for handling maintenance. They were looking for a solution allowing ACN to clean more effectively and often.
- The location of the building is next to a highway that produces a large amount of road film on the building, requiring routine and costly cleanings that are a problematic drain on their budget.
- Every window has an overhang, making it impossible to use a water-fed pole or repel down the building.
- The uneven terrain surrounding the building makes setting up lift equipment dangerous.
- ACN's extensive operating hours make it challenging to coordinate proper window cleaning without being a workday distraction.
"The windows looked better than any cleaning crew had ever done! I was amazed at how effective and efficient the Lucid C1 Spraying Drone was."
Lucid Drone Technologies deployed its C1 Spraying Drone to rapidly, effectively, and safely clean the ACN headquarters.
Lucid's C1 Spraying Drone utilizing the Window Wash Payload allowed the windows to get cleared of dirt and animal/bug residue safely and efficiently.
- The Lucid C1 Spraying Drone completed the job in 50% less time, using a minimal workforce.
- The cost of using the Lucid C1 Spraying Drone was 20% less than the cost of contractors to clean ACN's windows.
- The Lucid C1 Spraying Drone cleaned the windows without damaging the overhangs or the window sealant.
- Using a combination of the Lucid C1 Spraying Drone and Lucid's chemical solution, the windows could be cleaned safely, effectively, and in a fraction of the time.