Country Club Roof Cleaning Case Study
- Clay roofing material could not be walked on and could not be cleaned effectively from the ground.
- The club only allows maintenance on Monday mornings.
- Large lifting equipment was not an option given the layout and landscaping around each building.
- Lucid Drone Technologies deployed its C1 Cleaning drone to rapidly and effectively clean both building roofs safely.
- Lucid's C1 cleaning drones leveraged a softwash cleaning process to effectively remove all organic stains at the roots ensuring a longer duration between cleanings.
- Completed the job in half the time with less manpower than other companies proposed which lead to less disruption for the club.
- Saved the club 30% while being more profitable than the competition due to limited labor costs and rental fees.
- The drone was setup and packed up within 5 minutes of start and stop times leading to less disturbance and cleanup for club members to see than traditional methods.
- No landscaping or roofing materials were damaged and no one was put in an unsafe situation.
- Members and staff were pleased with the outcome.
A Satisfied Customer
“Lucid Drone Technologies was very professional and respectful when it came to the job. The before and after pictures were simply amazing and we didn’t realize just how dirty our roofs really were. The members and club are very happy with the new look and we look forward to utilizing Lucid for our future exterior cleaning needs.”– John Williams, Director of Maintenance & Facilities, The Peninsula Club